Friday, August 27, 2010

TFA Update

I got an e-mail yesterday letting me know I moved on to the phone interview round- the first of 2 interview stages. I've got to do some more preparation but I have plenty of time as sign-ups are not until Sept. 23 and the actual interviews a few days later. I think the point of this round is really just to make sure I understand what the program is about and make sure I know what I'm actually getting myself into. I think I have a pretty good gage of what TFA stands for, who they're looking for, and a confidence that I can be a successful part of their corps. I don't want to cross the bridge before I come to it, but unless my interview is a complete disaster, this is not the stage that I'm most worried about.

Until further notice...

No comments:

Post a Comment